What can Audio Recorder Free do?
- Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card;
- Record Internet broadcasts, streaming audio or local audio files;
- Save your LP and cassette collection from deterioration;
- Enhance the audio recording through audio editor;
- Schedule to record when you're busy;
- Preset sound quality to get exactly what you want;
- 100% Free, Safe & Easy!
Audio Recorder Free is useful real-time audio recording software that lets you record any sound from your computer such as microphone, line-in audio, streaming audio from online radio station, audio played by media players, DVD audio directly into high quality MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV files. Furthermore, you can edit the recordings with the built-in audio editor and then share it - burn CDs, upload to the web, or export as MP3 for listening on your favorite portable players. Audio Recorder Free brings you a new way to enjoy music!
Free Sound Recorder Software to Record, Save & Edit Your Favorite Songs, Radio Broadcasts and Anything Else
As a free sound recorder program, Audio Recorder Free does exactly as it sounds - record any sounds from your sound card. It enables you to record audio from a microphone, line-in, and just about any media program (such as WinAmp, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, YouTube, etc.) with time triggered recording ability. In a word, Audio Recorder Free provides everything you need to record, save or edit your favorite songs, radio broadcasts and anything else streaming in one package. This means you enjoy your favorite songs, broadcasts, etc. in their original quality, anywhere and on all popular devices for free. Now, you don't need to depend on some cafe's Wi-Fi to keep up with your favorite music anymore!
Find out what leading industry experts are saying about Audio Recorder Free
Tucows - 5 Cows
Audio Recorder Free can record basically all sounds that go through your audio card. The overall audio quality is very good and it works pretty well to quickly start and stop recordings by hotkeys during our testing
Softonic - Editor's Choice
Audio Recorder Free is indeed relying on a very intuitive approach, with a clean and tabbed layout for instant access to all of its features. It makes recording a lot easier, even for those with no advanced computer knowledge
PCWorld - Editor's Review
To put it simple, Audio Recorder Free is a handy piece of software and is powerful in recording. It works like a charm on all Windows versions and doesn't affect system performance at all
Snap Files - Very Good
Audio Recorder Free is indeed one of the effective audio recording tools on the market. As always, you are allowed to choose the sound card & recording device. And there are more settings are however available in a dedicated screen where you can choose the output file format and configure automatic gain control or the voice active system
I need to digitize and store music files which are on cassettes and want to have the tapes in digital form on CDs. I have tried about 5 other audio copying programs and found them lacking. Audio Recorder Free fits my need perfectly
Harlan Michael -
It appears to work pretty well and can record audio from system's soundcard, microphones, browsers, webcams & more. And it also supports automatic naming by date and time
Walsh Astin -
Absolutely good for audio processing. Easy to use and the output quality is outstanding. I would highly recommend Audio Recorder Free to anyone, good work
Dan Cromwell -
I came across you guys link and was so excited! Audio Recorder Free is exactly what I've been searching for to record a lot of sounds that I can't get to with other sound editing software
Crane Arnold -
What benefits can I expect?Audio Recorder Free is designed for easy audio recording. All functions are learnable and usable for both casual users and professionals.
- Record any audio signal that you want to save in your harddrive
- Support MP3/WMA/WAV/OGG format
- Ultra-powerful recording engine
- Provide AGC and VAS
- Auto-naming provided
- Enhance your recordings through free audio editor
- Handy presets & manual numeric adjustment provided
- Ability to set a time-triggered recording
- Hot keys, keyboard shortcuts & key tip badges to operate easily
- A button to directly open the Windows Mixer
- Completely FREE & SAFE
Why should I choose Audio Recorder Free?You have many options to handle tons of audio recording files as there are so many audio recorder software on the internet. Why should you use Audio Recorder Free?
- Record sound from internal & external sources
- Humanization Design
- Optimal output quality
- Super-fast processing technology built-in
- Presets with popular settings
- Cutting-edge encoding/decoding technology
- Support multicore CPU
- Less burden on your system
- Abundant guide contents & online support
- Free, safe & no restrictions
Audio Recorder Free:Follow the tutorials below to get your audio recording finished effortlessly, download our easy to read help manual.
What are the system requirements?
- 750MHz Intel or AMD CPU processor
- At least 256 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit colour
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8
- Intel Core2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.4GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space (since space is also needed to download drivers)
- Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8